2020 Handwriting At-Home Camp Kits!
● Includes 5 days-worth of materials and instructions (at least 3 activities per day)
● Activities are individualized to address your child’s specific interests and areas of handwriting difficulty.
● In addition to targeted handwriting practice, each day’s activities will include a sensory motor game/exercise, craft and/or cooking activity to address underlying skill areas impacting handwriting.
● Kits available for pick up and Instructions will include access to pre-recorded videos to provide a visual demonstration of each activity.
● To sign up:
Call RPTA to purchase kit and receive a short questionnaire for activity customization.
Return questionnaire and a sample of your child’s writing to RPTA no later than one week prior to date of camp kit pick-up.
Kits will be available for curbside pick-up at our office starting :
■ Friday, July 17th (questionnaire/writing sample received by July 10)
■ Friday, July 24 (questionnaire/writing sample received by July 17th)
■ Friday, July 31 (questionnaire/writing sample received by July 24)
● Cost: $50 for 5-day kit
2020 Small Group Virtual Handwriting Camp!
● Live Zoom 30-minute customized daily sessions with an OT for one week (M-F). Limited to 4 campers maximum. An adult must be available during sessions for set-up and camper assistance as needed.
● In addition to targeted handwriting practice, each session’s activities may include a sensory motor game/exercise, craft and/or cooking activity to address underlying skill areas impacting handwriting.
● Choose between the week of July 20th-24th or July 27th-31st. Sessions will run from 10:30-11 am each day.
● To sign up:
○ Call RPTA to sign up by Friday July 10th for July 20th start, or by July 17th for July 27th start. You will receive a short questionnaire to provide the OT with information on your child’s strengths, challenges and areas of interest.
○ Return completed questionnaire and a handwriting sample to RPTA at least one week before the camp start date (July 13 or July 20 deadline).
○ Pick up camp materials at our clinic anytime from 9-4 the Thursday or Friday before camp starts (July 16-17th or July 23-24).
● Cost: $150 for the week